Monday, May 30, 2011

Ben and I are now UTD!

I finished Ben's Blog, meaning I read alllll the back-story and am now current.  WOW!  Two and a half years, and got it done in a month.  Feel like I know the kid.  I admire what he's making out of his experience, even though he is likely just a slacker who didn't go out into the "real world."  Hey if someone wants to make it worth his while NOT to, why not?  He's having quite a fun life experience.

Things I do differently since I read Ben's Blog"
  • Bought a small digital camera to keep in my purse for all those impromptu snaps we're supposed to be taking.
  • Blogging more myself... my food journal is also my first spot for personal notes.
  • Wouldn't mind one of those T-shirts...
  • Wouldn't mind visiting with him or his foxy Pa when they/he comes to Buffalo.
  • I'll definitely buy his book when he publishes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment