Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's New Year's Day 2012!!

Happy New Year!  I watched the sun come up this morning; what an inspirational way to start the new year, the new month, the new week, the new DAY!  I'm giddy!

It's pretty amazing how soft and filled out you get after ONE WEEK of eating rich foods and not working out intensely!  And besides amazing, how hard it is to tone back up!  Never one of those people whose weight melts off.  I was to 2 pounds from having lost my 100th pound (YAY!) then weighed in 6 pounds heavier the day after Christmas!!  I figured it would come off the next day, but I've only dropped back 1lb.  Waah.  I am going to take a hint from a workout partner, Dan, who's been seeing general weight loss success, who casually remarked to John about his success, "Lean protein and lots of vegetables."  I can do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment