Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Milestone Ahead! AKA: All About The Love

I am 5 pounds away from 100 pounds lost!  I love saying that, I love knowing that.  I love it when people tell me, every day, how nice I look.  I love it when people don't recognize me - this does really happen.  I love when people actually tell me I am skinny, and they might mean it!  I love buying new clothes, in regular sizes!  Worth the money right there.  I do love how I feel, in this new and ever-changing body.  I love that my doctor is so proud of me!  I love that people ask me about how I did it; I guess I love that I can be a good example to others, and that they might admire me for this notable accomplishment.  I love being able to cross my legs fairly normally.  I love signing up for road races with my brother and with friends.

I am anticipating how great it will feel when I do finally get to say, "I've lost 100 pounds!!!"  I want the confetti, the marching band, the cheers, the claps on the back, the "Good for yous!"  The newspaper announcements!  The "How I Did It" articles!  The magazine covers!!  Haha, that would never happen, but what if!  Those people on BL make a pretty big deal over losing their first 100lb.  I congratulate them, I embrace that spirit, and YES I DO want that for myself!!! 

I can't wait to "out-grow" (in the best way) my current pair of skinny pants.  I think I am smaller now than when I got home from vet school.  I was wearing 18-20s then, eventually outgrew those.  Today I can wear 16s!

I think I feel prouder of this than I did when I got out of vet school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment