Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finished up another month of Boot Camp.  While the numbers aren't Oh WOW! spectacular, I'm still at it and I'm not re-gaining.  As long as I can find the $$$ to keep going I will, because I am always increasing my fitness and strength, and toning up every day.  I get complements every single day about the noticeable weight loss, and that I look GREAT!  THAT is a reinforcement there.  I think I'm becoming an obesity snob, because I notice when others have gained weight, and I silently shake my head in sympathy while tsk-tsk-ing the fact that they are heavy.  I think the only reason I would even do such a thing is because I have been there and I have come back, so I know it can be done.  And I am one of those folks who has the least confidence in themselves to accomplish something (then give themselves the least amount of credit when it's accomplished, like getting thru vet school!).

No comments:

Post a Comment